A country I like to visit

 


Photo from Italy

Since I was a child, I have wanted to travel to many countries, I believe that this changes people and allows them to be more aware of the different realities that exist. Well, if you ask me which country I would like to visit, I would say there are many, but today I will say Italy.

I find its architecture, its history, its gastronomy and especially its language extremely interesting. Besides, I think that since Italian comes from Latin, it's much easier to understand and communicate with them. Also, I can't help but say that I love pizza, and Italy is the capital of pizza, so that's a very good reason to visit it (plus they have very good wine production).

On the other hand, since Italy is in Europe, it is much easier to travel to other countries there, like Switzerland, Spain or France.

See you later Guys.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

POST 4: TIME TO TRAVEL TO THE PAST OR FUTURE

Who I am?

The best concert ever