POST 4: TIME TO TRAVEL TO THE PAST OR FUTURE

 

Hello everyone, today I will tell you where I would like to travel, if I traveled in time...

With complete sincerity, I would not like to travel to the future, because I believe that climate change and people are not leaving a safe or good future so I will say that I would like to time travel to the past. If I could choose a specific time, I would travel to the Middle Ages.

It seems to me that the Middle Ages in Europe would be an interesting time to visit, because when we studied about it, I liked their clothing, their houses, and the life they lived in the villages. If I traveled to that time, I would live in a small town a little far away but close to a city, to be able to survive and find out about the things that happen, since it was a period of many invasions and changes.

But if we talk about whether or not I would stay at that time, my answer is no, I think it’s good to think about knowing this age, but not staying there forever, because I like the time in which I was born and raised. Plus, I'm afraid of getting sick from the Black Death.

Images of the Middle Ages.





Comments

  1. I wouldn't travel to the future either, the middle age seems interesting but complicated

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was very interesting at that time, but the diseases and medicine of those years did not help people to survive.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The middle ages are so interesting, but I think it was quite scary

    ReplyDelete
  4. This epoch is so different compares to ours that I don't imagine myself living there, but it sounds very interesting as well

    ReplyDelete
  5. I also like their clothing used on this period, it sounds very interesting

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Who I am?

The best concert ever