The best concert ever

 




Hello guys, today I'm here to talk to you about the best concert I've ever been to. But before that, let me tell you that I have gone to 3 concerts in my 20 years of life, I have gone to two band concerts and a solo concert.

So, the best concert I went to was exactly 1 year ago, in the year 2022. The concert was at the national stadium in Santiago de Chile, where I could hear the band Coldplay. Honestly, I didn't know much about the band, other than that they were a group with 5 British members, but I loved their songs.

The best thing about the event was the friendly and family atmosphere that existed among those who went to the concert, as well as the atmosphere that the people in the band created.

Even though it rained that day at the concert, I felt very happy and grateful to be able to live that experience. I think that everyone should go to a Coldplay concert.


Comments

  1. this group are so fantastic, i woul have liked to go this concert but i prefered go to see imagine dragons (i was only one for money)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

POST 4: TIME TO TRAVEL TO THE PAST OR FUTURE

Who I am?