Who I am?

 

 




Hello everyone, here is a bit about me, my name is Noemí Poblete, but call me Noe. I'm 20 years old, and I'm studying my second year of architecture at the Universidad de Chile.

I’m from Santiago de Chile, and I was born right here, but I have family in the south of Chile, in the city of Los Angeles. It's very beautiful there, there are many rivers and forests to visit. 

Photos taken by me.

 

I like to read, bake and coffee.

 

Cakes baked by me.

I have two brothers, and one of them is my twin. It's great to have a twin, because he's someone of the same age with whom you can share many stages and experiences.




Comments

  1. I went to Los Angeles last summer and it is really beautiful, and your cakes look delicious!

    ReplyDelete

  2. I see you like to cook... I hope someday you can bring a cake to share in class! :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! i like the coffee too, i drink it every morning

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

POST 4: TIME TO TRAVEL TO THE PAST OR FUTURE

The best concert ever